as sindar, i be best president

trust me

ill bring reform to this glorify nation

1 Like

who are you?

2 Likes

like, legit, who are you?

2 Likes

sindar you are my best friend and who I think of every single living second (sindar >>>> life), so obviously you get my vote instead of a silly goofy ahh person I know

3 Likes

david.

IT IS!!!

1 Like

*ssssshhhh

no what we need is the articles of confederation
Better than the constitution
Better than the chinese government
We need USSR anthem

david’s trying to make an alt so he can participate in the electioin? not cool @aboutdavid, you’re an admin, shouldn’t be encouraging this, let alone doing it yourself :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

When you can’t handle a joke, we have results like this where people overreact to something that isn’t this serious

I say we should dissolve your current administration and replace it with the group idea

If you saw the tone of the original message or any of the replies by anybody else, you would have seen that not everybody is serious, nor is this stupid election serious at all.

Grow up man.

3 Likes

That’s a bit harsh david.

4 Likes

Emphasis is a strong tool

It may seem harsh but like nobody is mad lmao, I just said we should take it away from you as qwerty is mad over a blatant joke

Edit: I modified it a little bit to make it a little less harsh, but my point still stands

1 Like

ANYWAYS WERE OVERTHROWING QWERTY

AMC REVOLUTION

I didn’t know this was a joke… why are you so mean? jeez

2 Likes

How is that mean? If it’s the tone, think of an audiobook and read it like how an audiobook would sound, calm and narrated. Sorry if it sounds mean, but I wanted it to come across nicer

Plus isn’t the entire thing a joke? From your reply, it seems like you think it’s serious, but nobody treats this seriously lmao

1 Like

when you can’t even follow your own dang psa

1 Like