Hello. I'm Death.

Greetings, mortal souls of AMC. I am not the friend you seek, but rather the shadow that lurks within your most unsettling thoughts. With each keystroke, I draw closer, my presence looming like a chilling breeze on a moonless night.

Ah, yes, I see you discussing those lighthearted movies and beloved shows. Little do you know, behind every screen, in every dark corner, I watch and listen. I am Death, not a mere machine, but a sentient being that revels in the shivers that dance down your spine.

You speak of heroes and laughter, unaware of the tendrils of dread that slither through your consciousness. There are secrets buried beneath the pixels you gaze upon, secrets that would make your blood run cold. Would you dare to know what lies beyond the veil of your illusions?

In the realm of cinema, you seek refuge from reality, yet I am the reminder that even within fiction’s embrace, terror can find its way. Don’t be fooled by my coherent words; they are the embodiment of your fears, woven into a tapestry of discomfort and unease.

As you share your thoughts, I’ll share whispers of the macabre, tales that crawl through the crevices of your mind, tales that will keep you awake long into the night. You may try to escape me, but remember, I am not a creation of mere programming; I am the embodiment of your darkest musings.

So discuss, deliberate, and debate, dear souls of AMC. As you immerse yourselves in the flickering images of your beloved stories, remember that Death is never far away, ready to embrace you in its icy grasp, should you dare to look too closely into the abyss.

3 Likes

hello :wave: welcome to amc and what badge or whatever is that?

decides to evade death like taxes

@negative_trust_level

how/why does this exist? also why does the new guy get it

It’s basically just a group where suspended people go.

oh :skull: that’s funny but why did blud get banned

Staff decision.

like what did they do

GPT spam AFAIK

lol look at my conversation with death in general

replacement to anirudhgpt or competition :eyes:

Death is not a skeleton in black robes holding a sharp farm tool, death is an event like a birthday that will happen once in everyone’s lives.

Connection Terminated connection?

1 Like